Monday, January 21, 2008

Hi. I am Holly, mom to the fabulous Ella. I live in Mississippi, just north of New Orleans. I have been scrapbooking for a couple of years. I love making books and journals. I can't wait to get this book done for her! I am crazy about anything art. I am a hairstylist and platform artist for a great haircolor company. I also own a salon & spa. So, I stay busy! But I love every minute of everything I do. Hope you find this journal blog inspiring!!


Tricia. I am a 34 year old mother of two and have been married to my very best friend for almost 13 years. I am a hairstylist and I really enjoy my job. It's a wonderful creative outlet. I have been scrapbooking for about 3 years now and love it! It provides me with a way to preserve our family memories and indulge my desire to create!


Hi. I am Traci. I was born and raised a WI girl who now lives as a surbaban mom of 2 and wife of 1 in Il. Road trips and travelling with my family makes me happiest. I get giddy sitting smack dab in the middle of a mess of patterened paper. I love reading, antiquing, shopping with friends and scrapbooking!

Hi. My name is Jennifer. But you can call me JP, everyone else does.
I am in love with Chris, my hot hunk of a man. And, I love kickin it with his kids,Matthew and Logan. More than anything, I love being a mom to the greatest girl in the world, Dakotah. I love her more than anything in the world. She is my mini me. I am your typical "scrapbooking mom" in love with Rascal Flatts, tattoos, peircings and my potty mouth. :) I like country music and movies. I am soooo not who you think I am. I love to give back to the community and help other people. I really love to have fun, but more than anything I love to be good to my family. I am very excited to be a part of this journal team, leaving behind a story for Dakotah. I am so excited to leave her the story of her. Hope we can inspire you to do the same!


No comments: